Kerr Titan Wood Boiler Information and/or Manual needed! Anyone out there own one of these boilers?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ladyfire

Hearth Supporter
Jan 17, 2008
Nova Scotia
Hi,

Just wondering if any of you have any information on the Kerr Titan wood boiler?I am looking for anyone who may own one; anyone who has a manual for it; anyone who has information on it (BTU output; technology info, etc)...any and all info would be greatly appreciated. Are they any good? What are the BTUs, etc? I have a lead on one in good condition for $575 but need to know if they are any good and if it has at least 130,000 BTUs, which is the minimum that I need to heat my old, large, Victorian home. Thanks a lot.

Cheers!
Ladyfire

Status
Not open for further replies.