kids in a candy store

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gck978

Mar 9, 2011
north eastern ma
after many hours of reading on this website i have come to two conclusions one ,great information site and the second which should be first everyone on here cant wait to fire there stove up as soon as the temp outside drops below 60 degrees. Do you all know what that means.......winter is coming yuk short days no sunlite no coffee or beer by the pool after dinner, instead hot tottys in front of pellet stove complaining about current affairs and how cold it is out and how warm your house is chuckling at the oil delivery truck driving by

doh! i'm outside the candy store looking in!
bought the ash vac today. have the tripplite ultra4 on it's way in the mail.
but i can't make the move on the stove till the sellers of our new house finish clearing out.
i have to admit that my g/f may have been right to try and get the realtor to shorten the time allowed for finalizing things.
he insisted on 45 days to avoid having to rewrite the paper.
and they accepted our offer before we made the drive home.
oh well. soon. very soon i'll join the club. "oink!"

Status
Not open for further replies.