Kinda Depressing

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey G, Don't be getting the lil green dude all excited about lightn something up. :eek:
Hey, I'm an Ignitor. It's my job to get them excited. You guys are the ones that are all lit up.

Well most of us on here are well past that point, a few from time to time might be considered as being lit even when not burning.

How's it going there in New Hampshire?

Yeah, some more than others, but it keeps this place lively. Speaking of lively, haven't heard from Krooser in a bit?

NH is doing just fine. Snow is gone except for a few small piles in the woods. I hear that your kin folk are coming out early and that we should be bringing in the feeders. Any scoop on that? Personally, I'd rather leave the feeders and watch. They leave me alone and I take pictures ;)

Otherwise we are both in for a treat this weekend. 60 on Saturday, 70 Sunday and may go up from there. I'm sure as heck ready for that weather!!

Yeah, some more than others, but it keeps this place lively. Speaking of lively, haven't heard from Krooser in a bit?

NH is doing just fine. Snow is gone except for a few small piles in the woods. I hear that your kin folk are coming out early and that we should be bringing in the feeders. Any scoop on that? Personally, I'd rather leave the feeders and watch. They leave me alone and I take pictures ;)

Otherwise we are both in for a treat this weekend. 60 on Saturday, 70 Sunday and may go up from there. I'm sure as heck ready for that weather!!

Well my kin folk up this way say it is still too cold to wander about much, the temps while somewhat warm aren't in the 70's yet and won't be until late next week. I still have snow and ice in the yard. Some places up here are due for freezing rain today.

I still have snow and ice in the yard. Some places up here are due for freezing rain today.

Not freezing rain, but a very cold rain going on here. Just got home and fired up the stove. Gotta warm the place up before the better half gets here.

Crazy warm winter here.. have only gone through
about 3.5 tons so far since last september...

A warm day here today, but cloudy so the house is cooling off pretty quick tonight. My wife has admitted to being completely spoiled by the new stove. I think her words were, "It's 68 in here and I am now spoiled! Let's turn on the stove!" And since I live by the following words - "Happy wife! Happy life!", there is now some nice warmth coming out of the Bosca! :cool:

We should take up a collection so you can buy a new stove more often.Motorcycle weather all year long.Just kidding,i wouldn't mind a week of winter or so
I hear ya. Thats what I get for catching the end of winter sale. Its all the way down to 49 tonight at my house!

we are on the "bag a week" detail... when one of is cool we fire it up (am's 3am for me) and one of us is hot it gets shut off.. when the wife leaves at 7

Here is our 7-day forecast as of 3-17-12
Will still be burning late afternoons and night. Kinda like October.

7_Day_Forecast_Inland_full.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.