Knox

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Woodisbetter

Dec 24, 2013
Missouri
I'm looking for a little info maybe y'all can help. I have a forced air wood furnace in the basement and the only identifier I can find on it is the word "KNOX" welded diagonally across the door. Looked on Internet and all I found was for cook stoves.

Welcome to Hearth!

Do you think it's home-made or a small mom and pop fab shop made? Usually words welded on are a sign of such.

TS

Can you send us a few pictures?

Welcome to Hearth!

Do you think it's home-made or a small mom and pop fab shop made? Usually words welded on are a sign of such.

TS

I don't know about that. I know of 2 or 3 other buddies of mine that have or used to have one in their houses. It might be an old manufacturer is all I can guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.