Lee's banner

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jags

Moderate Moderator
Staff member
Aug 2, 2006
Northern IL
Hey - who put that LEE banner at the top of my page? Make it go away, make it go away. :coolsmirk:

Congrats on being a sponsor, Lee.

Yea LEE! Its been there for a month where you been Jags?

smokinjay said:
Yea LEE! Its been there for a month where you been Jags?

I usually block adds, so they are not in my face. Just saw Lees today.

Hide your daughters!! I put an extra layer of tinfoil on....just in case things get ugly.

Delta-T said:
I put an extra layer of tinfoil on....just in case things get ugly.

Me too, but its starting to get itchy and scratchy - if ya know what I mean.

ah, the tinfoil is usually reserved for hats Jags...not underpants....and certainly not a thong (which I hear is all the rage in Illinois). I'll have to check to see why you did not get the memo....my bad.

Delta-T said:
I'll have to check to see why you did not get the memo....my bad.

Awww man - that would have saved a lot of discomfort. And for gawds sakes, ya gotta make sure you don't walk too fast...ouch!

I think he is the cluelesslee dude.

Jags said:

That's odd. I usually keep the ads to support the site, but Lee is the only person in my ignore list. LoL

KarlP said:
Jags said:

That's odd. I usually keep the ads to support the site, but Lee is the only person in my ignore list. LoL

Adds don't make money unless you click on them.

Lee Who?

unknowingLEE said:
KarlP,,,, eye'm sorry about Stihl being #1 and the hitch. MayB!
Eye've returned the favor!

Your special!

KarlP said:
Lee is the only person in my ignore list.
Only one person on my ignore list and it ain't LEE. HEE and I don't always SEE eye to eye but HEEs OK in my book.

LLigetfa said:
KarlP said:
Only one person on my ignore list and it ain't LEE. HEE and I don't always SEE eye to eye but HEEs OK in my book.
Ja, we've had some forum fisticups but eye'd gladLEE sit 4 a spell wit Lig and Molson.

LLigetfa said:
KarlP said:

+1

There's only 2 on mine; and the other pimps the majik heeet

xxxxxxLee - Any "special" considerations to Hearth members ;-) (Not that I would accept 'em! Knowing where ye hail from)

Status
Not open for further replies.