Lesson learned...never turn your back on your splitter

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beer Belly said:
Just an attempt of a little humor %-P

Your humor is all good with me Beer Belly. I won't drink at all while cutting though.

Where is the big screen HD to watch the Pats win?

rkshed said:
Where is the big screen HD to watch the Pats win?
They haven't invented that TV yet....but if you want to see the Giants win....turn on any TV

Wooddust said:
Coors light is not beer.
B b b b b but, doesn't it say right on it..."Champagne of beers"? ? Ha ha ha.

I don't understand how you can get a beer belly drinking that stuff. Maybe it's just an appetizer leading you to the real deal? :) Still, it's a funny post!

LLigetfa said:
Bub381 said:
If you've got a buzz going and a drink in 1 hand you will only be in danger of losing half your fingers. :zip:
Not really. If one hand is holding the beer, the other hand has to be on the lever, out of harm's way.

Cup holder is a good idea. Will go good with my umbrella to keep snow flakes from diluting my beer.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-SuRnGBFPHfM/SeJBZ7m10XI/AAAAAAAAAwo/Gk9-g3rLCWI/s640/100_0331.JPG

That cracks me up everytime I see it. Mount a mini keg!

smokinjay said:
LLigetfa said:
Bub381 said:
If you've got a buzz going and a drink in 1 hand you will only be in danger of losing half your fingers. :zip:
Not really. If one hand is holding the beer, the other hand has to be on the lever, out of harm's way.

Cup holder is a good idea. Will go good with my umbrella to keep snow flakes from diluting my beer.

Ja, plus a wood fired BBQ grill to serve up Franks with the Beer.

smokinjay said:
LLigetfa said:
Bub381 said:

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-SuRnGBFPHfM/SeJBZ7m10XI/AAAAAAAAAwo/Gk9-g3rLCWI/s640/100_0331.JPG

Hey, I got one of those.....how is it mounted ????....I'll mount mine, run some string lights around the Umbrella, invite a few friends and have a Slittin' party :p

Status
Not open for further replies.