Lets see your "Best Friends"

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They really are "Best friends".

picasabackground.jpg

Goldie (13 year old yellow lab mix) and Snoopy (3 year old beagle). Snoopy is trying to see if there's anything to look at across the field:
SANY1826.jpg

In our very brief warmer month or two, Snoopy and Goldie looking to see if "mom" is coming to join us on our walk:
IMG_2163.jpg

Jesse James
DSC05653600x800.jpg

livestock2.jpg

jjtongue.jpg

All 3 of my "best friends"

Attachments

• !cid__downsized_0818081819.jpg
    !cid__downsized_0818081819.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 869
  • Aa.jpg
    Aa.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 824
crs...is that an Akita?

crs7300 said:
All 3 of my "best friends"

Is the toad or the girl your friend? :)

Some good looking labs on this page! I've got a bit of a swimmer on my hands. And a Weim that does not swim...

2062878886_a588b5aee9.jpg

2062088429_3b2d41ac25.jpg

They start out in a rather manageable size....

2062020019_77994d2f7d.jpg

My family had a Weimaraner and she wouldn't swim either. She would only go in about knee deep.

Flatbedford said:
My family had a Weimaraner and she wouldn't swim either. She would only go in about knee deep.

Hah...he'll go in up to his ears but once his rear feet leave the bottom he starts to sink - rear end first. It's actually kind of funny to watch. A sporting dog that can't swim??!! I was shocked...but he's so darn thin and all muscle. I guess we should have known.

Here's Ivan - Great Swiss Mountain Dog. In winter he can be found exclusively in front of the PE Insert. He gets up only to turn around, stretch, eat, or go outside to do his business.

Attachments

• Ivan 1.JPG
    Ivan 1.JPG
    118.3 KB · Views: 660
Ok, thats it...can't take it anymore...going out to buy a dog right now.
Nice pics folks

timfromohio said:
Here's Ivan - Great Swiss Mountain Dog. In winter he can be found exclusively in front of the PE Insert. He gets up only to turn around, stretch, eat, or go outside to do his business.

Ivan looks like he could eat Murphy for a snack :)

ilikewood said:
Ok, thats it...can't take it anymore...going out to buy a dog right now.
Nice pics folks

Food for the fire....

10_06_12.jpg

I was dogless for 1 month before Murph arrived. I hated it.

Hansson said:
This is my best friends
Zingo and Pepper

Is Pepper the one on the left....if so, pretty wierd as that was my cat growing up, and it looks the same as yours....pretty common name I guess,

Here's my pooch. She's long since passed but i still think of her a lot. Craziest hunting dog I've ever seen. Great dog!!

Attachments

• web pic 3.jpg
    web pic 3.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 736
Doesn't matter how little they are, does it AP?

Nice pups.

Status
Not open for further replies.