Let's see your stack

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking of trying these. With military discount, it's worth a try. I'm assuming you like these quite a bit?

Never tried these before taking a chance,going by what some members wrote on this forum about Presto to logs. I have a Drolet eco 65 seems to burn every thing pretty good.,Have used Greem Term,Green surpreme, Stove chow, and North American last year All were good except North American were not as hot as the rest.

Has anyone besides me noticed that some of the long time pigs such as JT, Imacman, Smokey, etc. NEVER post pics of their stash?????
they buy the infernos

Four legs good, two legs better

I'll post mine once I figure out how to turn off the GPS tagging chit! You fella's are brave posting tagged pic's of the stacks so the pigs can home in on em! <>

Searched the data from a few pics to see where I was driving to this weekend, and I found...
"This website does not supply ownership information."
I'm not a pig, but free pellets are worth a day trip!

Bill

No pic yet but got my 5 tons of Barefoots delivered last week. Should be good for the Winter. Will post pic later.

Reactions: DexterDay
Searched the data from a few pics to see where I was driving to this weekend, and I found...
"This website does not supply ownership information."
I'm not a pig, but free pellets are worth a day trip!

Bill
Dem pigs got special software that reads beyond what we can see!

2013 pellet stack.jpg 6 tons of Turmans and one ton of GAP's (not in the picture). Bring on winter!

3 tons powerhouse preimium. . Need 1 more. Or some corn.

Attachments

• 20130920_171012.jpg
    20130920_171012.jpg
    211.3 KB · Views: 162
Reactions: jtakeman
5 tons of american wood fiber softwoods. They burn great super low ash.20130915_122455.jpg

Six Ton in the basement and Six Jars of home made Salsa in the cabinet.....not sure which will be hotter.... the pellets or the salsa....

pellet pic 2.jpg salsa.jpg

YA shamed me into it! I got 50 Hamers-35 Cubex-25 PTL's-30 Premier Appalachian-20 MWP-17 Turmans and some misc brands for testing. About 185 bags total tucked into the corner.

Stash.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.