lightweight powerful saw

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nic36 said:
Great deal on the saw Southland. I looked at a 346XP about two weeks ago when I was in my local saw shop. I think it was marked $489.00. Maybe I need to check out the place you went to. Are you in north alabama?

Yes. I got mine at Buddy's Small Engine. Hunter was the salesman I talked to. He's a young guy. Here is their web site.
http://www.buddyssmallengine.net/

I may have just hit them at the right time. No one else was in the store, so they may wanted to make a sale. All the best if you check them out.

I'm really not in the market for another saw, but it would be very tempting at that price. I'm over that way from time to time. I may just have to stop in and take a look around.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.