Mid-Atlantic (NY, PA, NJ, DE, MD, VA) Lignetics in Accord NY

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Structure_01

Sep 16, 2015
Hudson Valley NY
Evening ppl, new here.
I have been burning Turman and Hamers in my Harmon 25 but the local supplier of these is not working out well.
there is an outfit in Accord NY selling Lignetics for $275/ton.
I have never tried these and apprehensive to several tons for the season without some feedback on the quality and how they burn in the Harmon 25.
thanks

Evening ppl, new here.
I have been burning Turman and Hamers in my Harmon 25 but the local supplier of these is not working out well.
there is an outfit in Accord NY selling Lignetics for $275/ton.
I have never tried these and apprehensive to several tons for the season without some feedback on the quality and how they burn in the Harmon 25.
thanks
My absolute favorite pellet.

They did well for me. Burn clean. Low ash. Moderate heat but turned the inside of my stove snow white. No black soot anywhere

if you're talking about the hardware store out there, I called and the price went up to $299/ton.

Jason, its not a hardware store. they have an ad on craigslist indicating they have 100 tons of lignetics in stock.
$275/ton. Im just not familiar with this brand, never burned them in my stove.

Jason, its not a hardware store. they have an ad on craigslist indicating they have 100 tons of lignetics in stock.
Yep, that's the do it best hardware store.

is it Green heat on 209?

Its not Green Heat, I used to buy Turman Pellets from them, but they wont sell them to me anymore.
They are only selling the good ones to their "Stove Customers"
therefore I will not buy anything from them.
I liked the Turman Pellets but cannot find them locally.
Anyone know where they are sold in Ulster or Dutchess County ?

Status
Not open for further replies.