Live Edge Wood Rack Table - Long Weekend Project

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JRitz187

Oct 23, 2014
New Hampshire
Finished up a new table/wood rack over the long weekend!

IMG_1553.JPG IMG_1554.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks great! Maybe add a pad that extends out over the carpet to catch the debris from the wood?

Thanks guys! Yea I gotta find a small rug or get used to vacuuming haha

That is wicked f-in cool. Nice load of dry ash breaking it in, too.

Reactions: JRitz187
Wow, what a cool idea, I've notice a couple members have taken pics of there setup and its funny to see the same paraphernalia ie: stove tools, welding gloves and the ir gun at hands reach..lol

Reactions: JRitz187 and 7acres
Love it! Gorgeous!

Very pretty! How did you rip that slab?

Beautiful job. And Very inspirational... I'm staring at the corner to the left of my hearth.... Mmmmmm......

7Acres there's a really great sawmillish type place about 25 min from my cabin in Ashland, New Hampshire and they have a ton of trees ripped and recently got a portable mill to cut whatever anyone wants. I got the slab from them, was really a great place! I cut it to fit, finished it, and did the black gas pipe legs from HD.

http://sharpslumber.com/

Reactions: 7acres
Status
Not open for further replies.