Locked/loaded

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Tonyray

Minister of Fire
Ready for winter with 5 tons of Softwoods..

Attachments

• IMG_3645.JPG
    IMG_3645.JPG
    157.2 KB · Views: 462
Impressive! They easy blaze a good pellet? Local place has them for 269/ton
Excellent pellets.
very hot and very low ash..
can see some leftover Hamers in the back..
last of my hardwoods to go...
btw:
windows come out on the left side and we do a pass thru into the cellar onto the skids..

Last edited:
Reactions: AccentraRRT
Have you burnt the EasyBlaze before? I also bought 2 tons from Bucks Pellets, but I am bothered that the bag says "Super Premium", but the Pellet Fuel Institute label says Premium (<1% Ash)....not Super Premium (<0.5% Ash)...perhaps a bit of false advertising??

Have you burnt the EasyBlaze before? I also bought 2 tons from Bucks Pellets, but I am bothered that the bag says "Super Premium", but the Pellet Fuel Institute label says Premium (<1% Ash)....not Super Premium (<0.5% Ash)...perhaps a bit of false advertising??
Don't know about that..
my stove dealer gave me a few bags to try last year and the ash was Super low.!!.
I was impressed enough to get 3 tons but buckspellets was selling 50.00 less a ton than my stove dealer was so
bought from them.

got a ton last week, burning them now. will definitely go back for another ton.Good heat and very low ash plus cleaner glass.

Update : So I have now burnt about 6 bags of Easy Blaze, and cleaned the stove fore the first time this year, they burn very very clean, cleaner than last years LeCretes, which were very good.... I am a happy camper....

good to hear! I've got 1 ton ordered from Bucks Pellets. Wish I could find a place closer that did spring pre-sales on brands I like and pick them up through the season. Both places I'm getting from are ~50 minutes 1 way.

good to hear! I've got 1 ton ordered from Bucks Pellets. Wish I could find a place closer that did spring pre-sales on brands I like and pick them up through the season. Both places I'm getting from are ~50 minutes 1 way.
bucks pellet is about 50 minutes also from me..East.
they have spring sales also and pretty sure they will store and let u pick up thruout the season..