New England (MA, CT, ME, NH, VT, RI) Londonderry, NH

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mordecai7

Dec 9, 2010
Southern NH
Home Depot at 41 Nashua Rd, Londonderry, NH 03053 has Fireside Ultra's for $239 a ton like other Home Depots in this area. Can't wait for the pellet price wars to start. Hopefully they will drop their prices on Labor Day.

Yeah, too much $ for box store pellets.

As much as I would like to bash HD and Lowes.. they kept their prices constant last year... even if the supply was not.

yeah with the news stories the other day about the Old Farmer's Almanac predicting a colder than usual winter for the northeastern US, prices will more than likely stay where they are as that story gets used in advertisements and sales pitches.

Sam

Looks like they are out of FSU. Now they have mostly Greene Supreme.

As much as I would like to bash HD and Lowes.. they kept their prices constant last year... even if the supply was not.

Because they were paying the same for them.
The local smaller dealers were the ones paying the premium prices to get them. There was no choice
but to charge more.

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.