LONG ISLAND PIGS

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

petemal

Jan 18, 2011
LONG ISLAND, NY
with the price of pellets going up. anyone with a fork lift or bobcat willing to go in on a truck. the amount of pellets arent or location are not an issue its removing them off the truck. please let me know

with the price of pellets going up. anyone with a fork lift or bobcat willing to go in on a truck. the amount of pellets arent or location are not an issue its removing them off the truck. please let me know

If you can find good pellets at a cheap price, I'll stuff 2 tons in my wife's SUV. May be able to find someone to take a ton or two as well.

Sorry have no way of getting pallets off the truck.

Unfortunately, I am overstocked from last year but, I'll ask what location and price? This has been tried in the past and I am not sure if it has ever been pulled off. You will always get the people that argue about brand X being better than brand Y. Or I will not pay for them unless I know how much and what brand before I buy.

It almost requires someone to purchase them then offer them up for sale, then you have a business to sell pellets with no profit!

With real estate at a premium, LI does not seem to be a prime location for it.

As for me, if they are cheap I'll buy them!

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.