I found a vigilant stove for sale for 75 bucks obo on craigslist today looks in really good shape and said it was restored. I emailed the seller and didnt here back as of yet. I plan on putting in a second stove in the upper floor of my split level, I have a fisher insert in the lower level but having a rough time getting heat to the bed rooms upstairs. I wanted another fisher but this stove looks very nice and the price is great. I guess what i want to know is should i go for it if it is still available or hold off till I find a fisher?? Thanks.