Looking for a custom built Harman P68 pellet hopper extension!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

bluechel

Jul 4, 2017
vermont
I'm not interested in the small one Harman overcharges for. Anybody out there making custom hoppers? Vermont gets cold!

I recently bought a used Harman P68 that came with the Harman hopper extension. It is much smaller than I expected and how Harman gets $330 for that thing is beyond me. There is a guy on eBay that makes them for half the price but you would have to message him and see if he has or can make one for a P68. From what I read make sure he has a good seal on the bottom where it attaches to the original hopper as I have read air leaks there can cause burn problems.http://vi.raptor.ebaydesc.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll