Looking for help with older Country Comfort CC155

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

joegrizzly

Dec 13, 2022
US
Hello all,
I've been unable to find a manual for this older model (Country Comfort CC155)... Does anyone know what both levers do in front? The right one is labeled Air <low --- high> im assuming this is main air control but the left lever is unlabeled. I assumed this was for damper, but I cant feel any airflow difference inside when closed vs open. Any help appreciated!

cc155.jpg

Reactions: unpolire
Looks like one is for the primary air and the other is for secondary? Check out this thread.
@brenndatomu may know. I think these stoves were made in his neck of the woods.

The right lever actually says Air/Wash, not just air. Maybe the left lever is for primary airflow then, while right is for air/wash system?

That sounds like a fair assumption. The controls for this stove model seem to have changed over time.

@brenndatomu may know. I think these stoves were made in his neck of the woods.
They were...but I've never actually seen one in person, despite them being in every other house around here...at least back in the day, probably still quite a few out there.