Country Comfort cc150

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Bill S.

Dec 28, 2017
Conifer, CO
I have a country comfort cc150. Needless to say, the manuals for this are not available. I just need to know what the levers do. I am pretty sure the upper left lever (pull rod) is the flue. The other pull rod is a mystery. Any help would be appreciated!

Reactions: unpolire
The left is the flue. Pushed in is closed, pulled out is open. The rod on the right is for the secondary burn bypass. Pull out to start your fire and once you have a good burn going close to force all gases through the secondary burner. When you move the bypass lever there is a flap that you can see open and close in the top back center inside the stove.

Last edited:
Reactions: unpolire