Looking for Pellet FURNACE advice

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

ccjumper

Sep 24, 2013
currently have a heat pump for heat which eats up a lot of electricity in the winter. I am considering a pellet furnace like the A Maize ing Heat corn/pellet furnace. I see the pf 120 was a good furnace but arent in production anymore. I did find a new one leftover on ebay for sale but wanted to see if anyone has had any luck with the amaizing heat furnace. House is about 3000 sf redone farmhouse, does have some leaky windows but not too bad. Any suggestions??? any other brands i should be looking at? Thanks!!

americas heat is another brand ive been considering but i dont see many reviews on it, the huge hopper would be nice to have, says it can go 10 days on a load...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

There aren’t many furnaces but one of the best is the Fahrenheit pellet furnace. There’s only one model and I think it has a 50 in the name.

PSG Caddy Alterna II - made by Stove Builders International.

Attachments

• pf09010_caddyalternaii_h.jpg
    pf09010_caddyalternaii_h.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 147