Looking for Pellet Today

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

siriustock

Dec 2, 2010
Saginaw Mi.
Well went looking for pellet to day and it looks like i have 4 diff kinds to pick from. Im in the saginaw Mi. area. Here is what i can get.

Pro pellet with my discount i can get them for around $160 a ton but seem to have a lot of ash also would have to pay a friend to haul the one ton at a time.

Michigan Pellet for $199 a ton seem to burn good. From home Depot so id have to pay to have them Del. around $70

Kernal Burner Brand this is from the place a bought my stove i burned them last year and did vary well $199 Ton plus Del around $150

Somerset pellet Manards have them on sale till the 20th for $169.50 a Ton and only charge $49 to del. I have not burned any so i dont know how they are.

I am looking to get 4 tons and im running a Harman P43

So what would U do??

Somersets

So many here like somersets and they do put out some great heat. but i found them to be higher in ash then other pellet when I burned them in my M55. I say burn a couple bags.

Status
Not open for further replies.