looking @ seton, woodgun or econburn first boiler

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

water

Feb 15, 2011
ohio
Built new building 48X36 in middle of 22 acres of woods have 5 300ft runs total 1500ft of 5/8 pex in concrete slab I also have 80 gal electric hotwater tank in bldg. Would like some input on best wood boiler. I am open for indoor or outside boiler. would like input from others. I have burned wood in longwood for 20yrs they can handle wood 5ft long 12 inchs dia. but wanted to go with radiant Thanks

water said:
Built new building 48X36 in middle of 22 acres of woods have 5 300ft runs total 1500ft of 5/8 pex in concrete slab I also have 80 gal electric hotwater tank in bldg. Would like some input on best wood boiler. I am open for indoor or outside boiler. would like input from others. I have burned wood in longwood for 20yrs they can handle wood 5ft long 12 inchs dia. but wanted to go with radiant Thanks
Hi, Welcome, With a big investment like this I would suggest reading the threads carefully. There are many fine boilers & you may want to consider others. Probably the 2 highest tech(best boilers) in the US are the Froling Turbo & Effecta Lambda. Boilers like Tarm have built a solid reputation here. Check into Lambda controlled boilers as that is the future of wood burning here. Good luck, Randy

henfruit said:
Do not forget the vigas.Right in line with the other 2.
That's exactly what happened with my post, couldn't remember the other Lambda boiler, Randy

Status
Not open for further replies.