Looks Like My Wood Heating Days Are Over

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
just a conservatives point of view here and may not be doing anyone any good but i feel i must comment before reading anymore first of all you said your republican farmer is kicking you to the curb after 21 years of housing perhaps he should be congratulated on housing an American family with poor credit for 20+ years,a farmers property is his life if there is greed involved on his part then that is wrong but that is his land his house his rules and with a huge list of tools being stored at his place maybe a few less tools would have made for better credit score maybe not the case in your situation but the old story of the man who kept hitting himself in the foot with a hammer only to get upset with the one that took away the hammer is getting old in this country debt is consuming far to many of us and i frankly cant stand to see it and i believe i still have the right to an opinion even if its unpopular as a former 101st airborne veteran who loves my country and fellow citizens and wish no ill will toward anyone but personal responsibility must become a higher priority. oh and the herdsman that will be enjoying the nice shed for free i bet he will earn it.

Virtually the longest run on sentence I have ever seen.

21 years of on time payment seems to nullify the majority of your point. Just sayin'

Jags said:

21 years of on time payment seems to nullify the majority of your point. Just sayin'

+1 Period.

Ray

Jags said:

I think he is called Mr. Short because he is short on punctuation and capitals.

Oh, and yeah, points as well.

Jags said:
Virtually the longest run on sentence I have ever seen...

Yeah. I had to read the whole dang thing twice trying to figure out exactly what the "take-away" might be, but nothing really popped out, other than a random rant from someone who has need for neither capitalization nor punctuation, but feels compelled to make some sort of "statement" nonetheless.

To mr.short I would say that there are many military veterans who are members of these forums...Jags and yours truly among them. OK, so we served...now we're citizens. You seem to be implying that the OP (Battenkiller) lacks personal responsibility. Just who in the hell do you think you are, sir, to make such a statement? Do you know the man personally? Have you ever had any sort of business dealings with him? How do you know that he had "poor credit for 20+ years"? I think your post is way beyond the pale, mr.short, and if I didn't want to respond and leave it up as a crappy example of how to participate in these forums, I would have deleted the dumb thing immediately upon first read. Rick

Rick aka Fossil thanx for typing what many of us were thinking about Mr. Short's insulting post.. Like you I struggled to wade through it and make sense of it.. My take is he probably burns Doug Fir and this was a side effect..lol ...sorry just kidding!

:lol:

Ray

RoseRedHoofbeats said:
So now pine makes you a poor writer AND gives you cancer?? =P

~Rose

OMG you're gonna get me killed Rose and I don't need any help with that! LOL I can see the headlines now SE Mass. man clubbed to death with chunk of Doug Fir firewood! I just knew that firewood would come in handy some day!

:p

Ray

On that note I think this thread has played out. We are all thrilled with the good news BK. If you need more help or advice on banking, post it in the DIY forum and we'll jump in.

BeGreen said:
On that note I think this thread has played out. We are all thrilled with the good news BK...

Agreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.