Lost another great musician today...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember drumming their music out in a rock band years ago! Crystal Ship, Light My Fire,,, ah the good ole days:cool: A sad loss for sure.

Reactions: Hills Hoard
Cool vid. I remember their music like it was yesterday. 4-track tape in my '55 Chevy Handyman Wagon. Dude was just about 10 years older than I am.

I remember watching an interview years ago where he discussed the importance of the intro hook. He didn't change a bit. Seems like a cool guy to have a beer with. A sad day.

I always found it interesting that the Doors did not have a full time bass player. Ray will be missed. I'm sure he inspired a good number of kids to play the keys back in the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.