Hey all, Just found Hearth.com and I've got a problem. We just moved into our new construction house and we have a problem with the gas fireplace. Up until tonight, the fireplace worked great, but now it won't stay lit. Flip the wall switch and it starts to light, but goes out after a few seconds. the pilot stays lit no matter what. all the wiring looks fine, no burns or melts. I don't believe it's the wall switch since it tries to light but goes out. any ideas? also, the hole that was made in the bottom of the box for the gas line to be run through is quite large and drafty. what's a safe method to seal off this hole to keep out the drafts? i thought about packing it with fiberglass insulation, but i don't know if that area is susceptible to high heat and/or if fiberglass insulation is non-flammable. thanks for any help. oh btw, the label says Tempco, by majestic if that helps at all.