Make it fit!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gg2max

Jan 23, 2014
Oregon
I have a Majestic 330N gas fireplace. I ordered a GFK blower kit. Removed lower front grille assembly. Blower unit will not fit into space. Removed glass trim assembly however that didn't provide any more space given the bottom support track is welded. I think part of the problem may be the tile surrounding the unit. Any suggestions?

Can you post pix? If we could see the blower & where the interference is, we might be able to help. With almost ALL of the Heat & Glo units, the GFK models just barely make it into the valve cavity & they have to be rotated & angled to get them into the proper position for that to happen....

i have replaced several of these blowers,you have to angle and tilt it just right and it will still drag a little goin in but it will go...be patient and try different positions till you hit the sweet spot.

Reactions: Heatsource
Ok thanks I will give it another try. I have exactly 3 7/8" between what I'll call the flashing that holds the lower grille assembly in plac

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 155
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    182.5 KB · Views: 145
Status
Not open for further replies.