Makes my wife smile, more wood

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got waaaay more wood than my wife can handle....and I'm talking about the 25 cord in the backyard, you dirty-minded sons of guns....:p;)

Seriously, she thinks I'm NUTS for how much wood we have, but she CERTAINLY LOVES the heat.......

Reactions: clemsonfor
Nice load, tiger! :cool: My wife will help me from time to time, but I try not to push it. ;lol
what is weight capacity of your trailer ? The leafs look like they are pointing to heaven !
My 5x8 GVWR is just under 3000. Looks like he's pushing the limit there; That wood looks like it was live when cut so he's hauling a lot of water, too.
My wife loves "wood" and tells me i need to get more for her!! She likes big wood as well!!;)
How are you going to get more? Operation planned?? ;lol

My wife loves "wood" and tells me i need to get more for her!! She likes big wood as well!!;)
I can see from your post that Hyperbole is not limited to just firewood on this forum ! :)

My wife locates the wood I get, she a keeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.