Mama and Papa bear are up and running.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon1270

Minister of Fire
Aug 25, 2012
Pittsburgh, PA
www.workbyhand.com
I picked up two saws cheap from a semi-retiring tree service guy back in September. After a little work on one (and a lot of work on the other), this is how they're doing today:

I'm starting to see why it's so easy to accumulate a collection of saws. I don't need half the saws I have now and there's no rational reason for me to have an 064 at all, but they're fun to have around.

Reactions: pen
But I don't understand. Like who doesn't collect more and more saws? It's quite normal.

Yes, but at the moment I've got so much saw-related stuff spread around my single-car garage that I can't fit my car in with it. It snowed last night. The saws are sheltered bu t the car isn't. The garage is sunk halfway into a hillside, so adding a second bay would involve a lot of digging...

Status
Not open for further replies.