Manual for a Lopi

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thewoodlands

Minister of Fire
Aug 25, 2009
In The Woods
My neighbor who has a Lopi needs a manual, is there a site I can go to with the serial number so I can get the manual?

I emailed Travis Industries with the info but if I can grab it (I have the serial number) today it would be nice.

I think he bought it in the 90's.

What's the number? I love google challenges. Or maybe not the serial number, but the model name or number?

Zap, got it, but I guess I need model name, or a pic of it so I can figure out the model... sorry. Hey did notice that Lopi has a decent facebook page, your friend could possibly check there too?
They have a pic of a 20 year old stove on it, that's what made me think of that..
https://www.facebook.com/LopiStoves

Zap, got it, but I guess I need model name, or a pic of it so I can figure out the model... sorry. Hey did notice that Lopi has a decent facebook page, your friend could possibly check there too?
They have a pic of a 20 year old stove on it, that's what made me think of that..
https://www.facebook.com/LopiStoves
I did ask him if he could take a picture of the info on the back, still waiting for an email. Those were the only numbers he gave me over the phone.

What's the number? I love google challenges. Or maybe not the serial number, but the model name or number?
My neighbor emailed me more info, it's the 380/440 mfg. in 1990 so I sent him the link from the site you posted.

Thanks
Zap

Cool, I'm glad it worked out. Once I saw how many were on there I figured it might be tough to guess which one!

Status
Not open for further replies.