Manual/ Franks piping wood burning boiler

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

brina

Jan 30, 2011
pa
Does any one have a owners manual for a Franks piping wood burning boiler? Having trouble w/ hooking up the plumbing! need diagrams or something.

brina said:
Does any one have a owners manual for a Franks piping wood burning boiler? Having trouble w/ hooking up the plumbing! need diagrams or something.
If you post pictures we should be able to post some diagrams for you. Do not leave out the air intake flap, just to make sure this is correct also. This appeared to be just a conventional natural draft boiler on the Ebay boiler that I saw. I lost track, did you buy this off Ebay?, Randy

Will do I will get some pics posted here with in the next couple of days. Yes it was bought off Ebay from a guy in New Hampshire. I guess he rebuilds them or something like that. My Husband would know more he was the won who did all the talking and purchasing.

When you do that we'll get on "Franks" for not giving you a manual with your boiler, lol./// That Ebay seller has a great rep. & seems to thouroughly go over his boilers, Randy

Status
Not open for further replies.