Masonry Kitchen Range powered by a rocket

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DevilsBrew

Minister of Fire
Apr 21, 2013

Reactions: ScotO
It's nice to see craftsmen at work. This is why I leave masonry work to the pros.

That is from Peter Van Den Berg's Youtube channel. I'm always excited about the prospects of a hybrid. A Van Den Berg type rocket with the bell system similar to Kuznetsov, a wicked window, and cool artistic brick design would be absolutely phenomenal in my book.

One fact that I have recently realized many aren't aware of - Peter Van Den Berg's Jtube designs are used in the Dragonheaters rocket cores.

Very nice work by some talented masons.....one of my favorite hobbies is masonry.
I plan on building an oven of my own design in the backyard, that's one of next summer's projects. Firebrick in the core, with natural stone on the outside. I may have to borrow this design, as it looks to be a good one.....thanks for sharing this video, Devilsbrew!

Reactions: DevilsBrew
You're welcome, Scotty.

I prefer masonry work so there may be future posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.