MBW - 9500

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Holles57

Feb 15, 2017
Marquette, Michigan 49855
Hello I bought a very large house (5500 sq ft) in the country, 10 miles outside Marquette, Michigan. in the basement is a Menominee Boiler works Wood Coal Hot water Boiler MBW 9500 with a 1966 hopper model stoker produced by the Will-Burt company out of Orrville OH. They are both assembled. But have never been used. ( according to the former owner of the property). I have all the paperwork. But have not a clue how to use it. Any way folks I have a 50 year old unit completely hooked up. Does anybody out there have any knowledge of this. I know the manufacturer went out of Business in the early 1980's So the only information I have is it is for light industrial / home use. Thanks for any responses in advance.