Mendota Gas Fireplace DXV35 part

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

goywonder

Dec 22, 2022
Merrick, NY
Hi all,

Hoping someone can help. I have a Mendota DXV35 insert and we've had someone out to take a look and diagnose the problem. (The pilot light won't stay lit and they've figured out why)

I was told I need to get this part but for the life of me I can't find it anywhere online so I do not know if it's part of a larger part I need to purchase or it's just not available.

The name of the part is a DXV35 Listed Gas Fire Direct Vent Wall Furnace 120v. The person looking at it says it has 2 copper lines and a wire.

Is there anyone familiar with this model that can help me identify this part?

Thanks so much,
Paul

What a difference a phone call makes. now I was told that is the model fireplace and it's the pilot assembly I should be looking for.

Happy Holidays all!