Merry Christmas To One And All On hearth.com

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BrotherBart

Modesterator
Staff member
Hearth Supporter
From the BroBart household we wish all and theirs the merriest of Christmases around the fireplace, stove or other wood burning appliance of choice. And hope that Santa doesn't get put off by the hot chimney and manages to leave you everything you wished for.

Have a great one gang.

And to you and yours, sir. Rick

T'was the night before Christmas and all through the house ,
not a creature was stirring except Larry the Louse!!
At his keyboard he typed,
on hearth.com
thinking how he missed his poor departed mom.
All alone with 4 walls,
he didn't deck the halls.
But, got on the phone and made a few calls.
He called up some friends,
to see how they did,
and hoped of his blues to thus get rid.
Down the basement he went,
to stuff full the stove
and count what was left of his treasure trove.
Not much wood left,time to get more
and with that,
he walked out the door.

Merry Christmas to all ,
And to all a good night!

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and may ye be blessed with many a cord of seasoned wood!

Merry Xmas as well to your family BB,
I only wish it wasn't 45 and raining here. Stove going well at 450 with 2 days of wood ready at hand. In these days, this is what I am thankful for: heating a home for a family without having to save pennies for the oil, keeping them at a temp that they are comfortable with, and knowing that we will be alright during this winter no matter what should happen to the weather.
Wish the same for all on here and theirs.
Chad

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night..

Its 60 degrees here in Monmouth County NJ!! No worries.. the fire remains stoked not the less..

Merry Christmas, BB.

I can honestly say that this is a tough one for us this year. We put down my daughters horse, Jack, Thursday past. He was 28, lived a long life. He didn't suffer. We miss him.

And that's the worst we have to deal with this Holiday season, so we're doing good.

But, on an up note

Dixxmas2004.jpg

Merry Christmas from the real Dixie :)

What a Christmas, it's nearing 60 and my wife made me let the stove go out. . . :long: But all is well and we are blessed. Wishing everyone here a Very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year. Many happy woodburning days! God Bless!

When it's Christmas time in Michigan, and the gentle breezes blow
About fifty miles an hour and it's twenty-two below.
You can tell you're in Michigan because the snow's up to your butt,
And you take a breath of Christmas air and your nose holes both freeze shut.
The weather here is wonderful, so I guess I'll hang around,
I could never leave Michigan. My feet are frozen to the ground.

Merry Christmas to all.

Same here, Merry Chirstmas hearth.com

...and a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all my wood burning/cutting comrades. btw it just started storming here after a 50*+ yesterday so the weather is very ...Cristmassy.

Merry Christmas to all and be thankful for what you have.

Attachments

• wave.gif
    wave.gif
    487 bytes · Views: 181
You all have a wonderful Holiday and New year ! God has been Good to us reguardless of the Circumstances.

Merry Christmas everybody and safe travels to all of you who are traveling this Christmas

Wishing everyone a warm and safe Holiday season!!

BrotherBart said:
From the BroBart household we wish all and theirs the merriest of Christmases around the fireplace, stove or other wood burning appliance of choice. And hope that Santa doesn't get put off by the hot chimney and manages to leave you everything you wished for.

Have a great one gang.

Thnk you and Happy Holidays to you and your gang! Thanks for all your valuable insight and time maintaining this forum too..

Ray

Thank You for all the great information that is on Hearth.com. Merry Christmas to you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.