Metal-fab chimney

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SigElec

Hearth Supporter
Dec 22, 2007
North Central Mo
Hello everyone. First post here, although have been a lurker for a while. Going to get back into wood burning after 20 year break, the plan being to start burning next heating season. Local farm store carries Metal-fab chimney. I was wondering what folks here think of this product. I searched but didn't find much on it. They have some decent prices on it but I know price isn't everything. I'm shopping chimney now to spread the cost of the installation out. Let me know what you think, and I'll be back with more questions as time goes on, things sure have changed a lot since I quit burning.

Ron

Wow, thanks for the quick reply and the positive info. I checked today and they have everything in stock that I would need and Saturday they are running a deal where they are paying the sales tax on all purchases so will be a chance to save a few more sheckles. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.