Might have to tap into the 2014 pile!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hills Hoard

Minister of Fire
Mar 19, 2013
Melbourne, Australia
despite having a warm winter down here im running out of 2013 wood really quick! Not a good feeling...need to pull my finger out and start hoarding wood asap for 2015!...not a good feeling.....scrounge as much as you can people..!

I always like reading about you burning and all the other things that go with winter while we are in the off season. Hard to imagine it's winter somewhere while sweating away here. Internet makes it a small world I guess.

Reactions: PapaDave
I always like reading about you burning and all the other things that go with winter while we are in the off season. Hard to imagine it's winter somewhere while sweating away here. Internet makes it a small world I guess.

we had a pretty decent summer while you were burning and i was really excited about a frosty winter for burning...never happened...although, its not over yet..im going to be jealous seeing you guys burn while i'm hoarding and splitting wood in the heat of summer!!

Status
Not open for further replies.