Mind Not Made Up!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thewoodlands

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Aug 25, 2009
In The Woods
Sunday I'm going to finish the cherry on my neighbors lot or run up top and haul the popple down (pictured) then stack, guess I'll make my mind up in the morning.

zap

Attachments

• 100_1622.jpg
    100_1622.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 298
  • 100_1624.jpg
    100_1624.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 312
How valuable would it be to your neighbor to finish the wood on HIS property first? Any benefit for him? I'd default to cleaning up projects that are on a neighbor's land, before any other. Being a "good neighbor" is most often the better choice. (just my 2 cents).

-Soupy1957

I bet the woods are about as dry as they are going to be today.

Soup I talked with my neighbor and he is fine with me finishing on Wednesday, Soup I'm bringing my neighbor a small load (the black trailer I use) of Ironwood which he will like.

Solar looks like this afternoon the truck and rhino are going back in to bring out one load. Starting Wednesday morning I'm off for the whole week so what is in the woods bucked and split is coming out after I finish the cherry.

zap

As you well know Zap, the wood on hills gets done first at this time of they year. That white stuff makes going up or down a bit of a struggle at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.