Missing pieces and leaving this wood stove burning at work.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
It does not include adjustable roof flashing or the class A pipe to extend beyond your roofline to meet code...do you have a cathedral ceiling? Do you know the pitch of your roof? You also have to frame in a square for your pipe support box to set on and to be fastened to...know a good roofer? You don't want it leaking...

My roof is not a cathedral ceiling so I’d need to buy that flashing, box, and class A pipe separately, and yeah I know a roofer.

Reactions: Marshy
Choose your final stove location carefully...do lots of measuring...I would try to avoid any off-sets...

Choose your final stove location carefully...do lots of measuring...I would try to avoid any off-sets...

Will do, I actually found a FLAT ceiling support kit that passes through the attic then into the roof by Selkirk, I get it now. I appreciate everyone’s help.

Reactions: Tar12
Will do, I actually found a FLAT ceiling support kit that passes through the attic then into the roof by Selkirk, I get it now. I appreciate everyone’s help.
My entire system is Selkirk Ultimate One...I love it...not cheap...but the peace of mind is priceless..keep on doing your homework!

Reactions: Marshy and CodyR4