MMAUL Smokinjay felling in 40+mph winds!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Danno77 said:
smokinjay said:
Danno77 said:
MMaul said:
the wind was with us. But thats why J was on the saw cutting it down and not me.
I have a question about you two. Does the person with the camera hold the other guy's beer before they begin?

Who You calling redneck, got a better way?
get the 880 a cupholder... problem solved!

lol I got it able to hold a 16oz'ers but still working on the 40!

MMaul said:
the wind was with us. But thats why J was on the saw cutting it down and not me.

LOL Darn sure not asking anyone to do what I do.....40 mph push was Sweet. Didnt even call for the winch line to help! Text Book Drop! Did not even Have to Move! Cant lye them down any better than that with a back-up plan still in place! (Thats a 12,500lb bull line hook to a 5000lb boat winch and cable) Saw running all the way down. (keeps trunk from spinning)

Status
Not open for further replies.