Monty Python

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bobdog2o02

Minister of Fire
Mar 25, 2014
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Last night my wife was helping me process wood. She was bringing small rounds from the stack to my splitting block. Out of nowhere she giggles and says "everyone I see you swinging the Axe all I can think about is the Monty Python lumberjack song.". Just made me laugh, and I wasnt even wearing my dress.

Last edited by a moderator:
Classic Python.

Fiskars, there,now this is a legit gear topic.

Back in college the girls called me "Python". >>

But that is a different story.;lol

Be glad your wife tolerates Python, many woman despise it, sort of the same reaction as Three Stooges.

Reactions: Dix and bobdog2o02
Talked with forked tongue.

The last thing they'd ever dream of letting squeeze them.

Be glad your wife tolerates Python, many woman despise it, sort of the same reaction as Three Stooges.
that's grounds for separation!

Good deal. My wife got a tolerance for silly and ribald humor from her mother. I grew up on these shows. And with two boys we saw a lot of 3 Stooges reruns and all things Monty Python.

not python but should be
price_19.jpg

Last edited:
This is an ex-parrot. awesome

Probably my favorite... right up there with silly walks

Reactions: bobdog2o02

To the OP .... you may have created a monster, here !!

:cool:

Probably my favorite... right up there with silly walks

I had never seen that one before but the funny walks is epic, my favorite is how to defend yourself against fresh fruit.........

Status
Not open for further replies.