More Clean Up

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thewoodlands

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Aug 25, 2009
In The Woods
Just some small hemlock that needs to be cleaned up, it's a nice walkng trail we use a lot.

Attachments

• 100_6922.JPG
    100_6922.JPG
    272.4 KB · Views: 118
Hope the weather starts to turn soon........looks like you got more snow Zap...
The Pines hold it pretty good, still we are getting rid of some snow each day so it's a matter of a week or so before I can hit the hills.

Now what you going to do.........Road closed! :eek:
Maybe this weekend I'll clean it up, might just work on some of that cherry I never finished that's up front on our house property.

Reactions: ScotO
Evergreens at least gives you some color in the pictures :)
No bugs now, good time to get some stuff in the woods done. :)

Reactions: zap
We lost pretty much all of our snow in the last 2 days. We're enjoying some 40's temperatures for a change. Might even see 50 on Saturday before the rain/snow comes back on Saturday night and Sunday.

Reactions: smokinj and zap
We lost pretty much all of our snow in the last 2 days. We're enjoying some 40's temperatures for a change. Might even see 50 on Saturday before the rain/snow comes back on Saturday night and Sunday.
I'm not sure how much snow is left in the lane that we use to enter the woods but will make a run back in this week. I think the work for this weekend will be some Cherry up front.

I think most of the snow is gone in that area.

Attachments

• 100_4894.JPG
    100_4894.JPG
    237.8 KB · Views: 92
Reactions: smokinj
Evergreens at least gives you some color in the pictures :)
No bugs now, good time to get some stuff in the woods done. :)
The bugs are never that bad here, so far I never had a problem with ticks so unless it's mid 80's I'll be doing work in the woods.

We used the boat more last year than the previous, we hope to use it even more this year.

Reactions: smokinj
Looking good man! Calling for snow/rain over here tomorrow :p

loon
Same here Loon, cooler for a couple of days but nice on the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.