Mr Anti-Oak Scored Big on Red Oak

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wkpoor said:
maxed_out said:
man wk you got some nice toys! How do you like that elm stove?
Love it! I now cut my wood 24" long for it since my splitter only does 26" but thats just about right for how I operate. Gives me plenty of room to rake coals forward to start a new load in the back.

I see in your signature you claim that stove to be a US Stove Magnolia, but I went to their website and see nothing of the sort thre. Can you provide me a little more info on this stove? (PLEASE!)

fishinpa said:
I see in your signature you claim that stove to be a US Stove Magnolia, but I went to their website and see nothing of the sort thre. Can you provide me a little more info on this stove? (PLEASE!)

His previous stove was a Magnolia, he currently has an ELM.

rdust said:
fishinpa said:

His previous stove was a Magnolia, he currently has an ELM.
Thanks rdust! Yep 2 different lines and 2 different stoves. 1st line is the Vermont Elm, 2nd line is what I sold. You can see it on the US Stove website model 2015 Magnolia

Status
Not open for further replies.