MSG changed job's (again). new lines and product

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MountainStoveGuy

Minister of Fire
Jan 23, 2006
Boulder County
I sometimes get questions on here related directly to what i sell. well im no longer a hearthstone/quadrafire/lennox dealer im now a Regency/Harman/Morso dealer with some smaller lines like EcoTech pellet stoves, Enerzone, Enviro Fire, Valor, and scan. I lookforward to researching this site about the new products i sell, and the experence this community has with them. I have been a bit busy these last few weeks getting adjusted and will be the rest of the summer. I will be checking in here daily, but i will not be back in full force for a little while yet.

Craig, im going to pitch advertising to my new company.

MountainStoveGuy said:
I sometimes get questions on here related directly to what i sell. well im no longer a hearthstone/quadrafire/lennox dealer im now a Regency/Harman/Morso dealer with some smaller lines like EcoTech pellet stoves, Enerzone, Enviro Fire, Valor, and scan. I lookforward to researching this site about the new products i sell, and the experence this community has with them. I have been a bit busy these last few weeks getting adjusted and will be the rest of the summer. I will be checking in here daily, but i will not be back in full force for a little while yet.

Craig, im going to pitch advertising to my new company.

Can I start printing business cards for you? I would make a fortune. :lol:

LMAO. no kidding right? Its actually only my second job in the hearth industry... Just my second job in like 2 years lol.

I'll bid on the contract to recycle the old business cards. Rick

So, does the qualifier "beloved" apply to the product, the dealer, or to both? Rick

well bro, i for one am happy to see you back in the industry. i dont care what you are selling (not meaning that in a bad way and it certainly is a nice set of product lines you have) its good that you are back in the fold again.

good luck with your new job, in today's economy a man sure has to do what is best for him and his family, wish you the best on your new job

MountainStoveGuy said:
fossil said:
So, does the qualifier "beloved" apply to the product, the dealer, or to both? Rick

it applies to hearth.com...

Oh good. I thought this was going to get into a sappy conversation about a dog or a pickup truck. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.