My BIL 562 XP

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where and when is the GTG ?
June 2nd in Amanda, OH. Thread going on here, Arboristsite, Chainsawrepair, and a couple race saw sites. PM me for RSVP and addy to the event. About 35mi south of Columbus.

You Stihl lovin bunch of....... why not be fair and compare your beloved 460 to a saw that is at least close in displacement like the 576. The 576 is 3 cc's smaller and .4 hp less but I bet your 460 would be left panting like a dog on a hot summers day!

You Stihl lovin bunch of....... why not be fair and compare your beloved 460 to a saw that is at least close in displacement like the 576. The 576 is 3 cc's smaller and .4 hp less but I bet your 460 would be left panting like a dog on a hot summers day!

Something doesn't add up there. Rounds per gallon should be better on the 576 tho.

Well because thats another thread. Nothing against husky at all, heck I really wanted a 372 just didnt fall into place for me. But given this threade the 460 would be the clear winner!

Status
Not open for further replies.