My new puppy

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
davmor said:
Thanks yooper, Labs do take lots of your time but they are wonderful loyal pets. This trolll Love the U.P. takes many trips up even just for the day. Snowmobiling at its finest. Wife was born and raised up there. Stay warm. Dave.
glad to here from somone else with an appreciation for the u.p. yes, snowmobiling is great. had lots of fun and met lots of people...probably more than at harley rides!....now, with all that aside, i have a bone to pick....what the heck do you think you're doing coming up here and taking one of our women?????????

davmor said:
PapaDave said:
Cute pic!
Our chocolate is Abby and we got her a year ago last fall, along with another that is a yellow, Cooper.
When the snow started falling last year, they had a blast in it chasing,....uh, retrieving, small squeaky footballs. It's still one of their favorite things to do.
Cooper LOVES the water, and Abby kinda likes it.
PapaDave. where are you located "Upnorth" if you don't mind me asking. I also have barn/garage with a wood shop here in good old Higgins Lake. Be warm and safe. Dave.

Just north of Atlanta, Dave.
Here's a pic of Abby in the snow today. She had her muzzle down in it almost to her ears. I think she smelled a field mouse.
Oh man, don't let Abby see that tennis ball. She'll start dancing around thinking it's time to go play. We just came in a while ago, and she's whining to go back out as I'm typing this. On second thought, maybe she has to go #2.
BRB

Attachments

• IMG_4859resize.jpg
    IMG_4859resize.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 137
yooperdave said:
davmor said:
Thanks yooper, Labs do take lots of your time but they are wonderful loyal pets. This trolll Love the U.P. takes many trips up even just for the day. Snowmobiling at its finest. Wife was born and raised up there. Stay warm. Dave.
glad to here from somone else with an appreciation for the u.p. yes, snowmobiling is great. had lots of fun and met lots of people...probably more than at harley rides!....now, with all that aside, i have a bone to pick....what the heck do you think you're doing coming up here and taking one of our women?????????
Haha just lucky I guess.

ColdNH said:
Nice, another chocolate lab puppy, LOVE em.

Duke loves the snow too, but so far we have barely even gotten a dusting this year. were both pissed off about that!

Duke did not like swimming at first but now i cannot keep him out of the water.

He does NOT like the truck at all on the other hand. hates the car with a passion, doesnt even matter if were going to the park or for a hike, he still hates it, gets anxious and drools and whines. poor guy.

He is my shadow

32475_538492959050_41900138_31657562_1267821_n.jpg

He works against me when it comes to the stacks though, thinks all the wood is sticks for me to throw for him.

44533_542765581680_41900138_31791524_2499478_n.jpg
Thats one nice looking dog. My older lab likes to help when we are picking up brush. Dave.

Status
Not open for further replies.