My new splitter - is it Christmas time again?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mike1234

Dec 5, 2008
Colorado
Saw this add on craigslist a couple days ago, I know the guy and have used the splitter, but don't have 700 right now. Today I am cutting wood, he drives by, asks me if I am interested in the splitter and I tell him yes, but don't have 700. He says, "I'm getting tired of all these calls and people trying to low ball me. Do you have 250 now and 250 in a couple of months, if I'm gonna give it away I might as well give it to someone I know and like." My checkbook was out before he was done talking. When I get it to the house I'd post some pics. I could have it home now, but have to break the news to the wife first. And I am going to have to change my signature.

SWISHER 22 TON LOG SPLITTER HAS 4 HP MOTOR 4X24 INCH CYLINDER HAS HITCH TO PULL WITH QUAD OR LAWN TRACTOR LOG SPLITTER FOLDS UP FOR STORAGE TO 2'X 4' BUT WILL SPLIT 24" LOG LENTH WILL SPLIT ANY THING BUT DONT TAKE UP A LOT OF SPACE WHEN NOT IN USE HAS ONE SEASON ON IT LOOKS NEW CALL

Lucky dog. I'm saving my pennies for a new one since there has NEVER been a used one for sale on CL when I look.

use www.searchtempest.com that will give you a much wider search on craigslist and you'll find a splitter very quickly

Congratulations Mike. May that splitter serve you well for years.

richg said:
use www.searchtempest.com that will give you a much wider search on craigslist and you'll find a splitter very quickly

that sir is an awesome link, thank you

sorry to hijack....nice deal on the splitter!

Status
Not open for further replies.