My new woodshed installed last week.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

clemsonfor

Minister of Fire
Dec 15, 2011
Greenwood county, SC
after the uprights were set and did not complain a bit.

I decides to get one of these to store several yeats of wood in so that I would not have to move wood every year around into my shed. For the price of these things you can't even by the material. Then you have to build the thing!!. uploadfromtaptalk1410057062224.jpguploadfromtaptalk1410057130842.jpguploadfromtaptalk1410057342160.jpg

Reactions: Todd 2 and pen
I've been debating this for some time, as it is a good option. Looks good!

Here I am loading the shed. The pic of the trailer and truck is wood that has been in my drive since last october...some split since last winter. All of it oak. This is wood for 2 years from now.uploadfromtaptalk1410057453573.jpguploadfromtaptalk1410057475701.jpguploadfromtaptalk1410057505281.jpguploadfromtaptalk1410057561094.jpguploadfromtaptalk1410057579858.jpguploadfromtaptalk1410057604653.jpguploadfromtaptalk1410057624649.jpg

Reactions: Shawn Curry
uploadfromtaptalk1410057724800.jpguploadfromtaptalk1410057763433.jpg

Another pic of wood and shed.
and then a pic of my son and I in the shed. He was happy. That was the day clemson was crushed by UGA he and daddy were not happy then :(

Wow, looks great! And it'd have easy access even when nearly full!

Are they really that reasonably priced? I was thinking of putting up a wood shed next year but this could be done sooner. Only thing I'd worry about is the high winds I get during wintertime, and snow load. Probably not as much of an issue where you're located, eh?

PS yeah, sports can tear your heart out sometimes. Then you hold one of your kids and it ain't so bad...

There $695+tax installed. I paid an extra $150 for the side to the ground but that was so I could out a bench on that side and not get blowing rain in.

Thanks Clemsonfor, sounds like a great deal to me. I'd get the side as well, keep the prevailing westerly rains and snows out.

Awesome amount of space in there.

Reactions: clemsonfor
Its 18x21 also.

Carolina carports only sells through dealers.

I think a big online dealer for them is allsteelcarports.com or something like that. There are several sister sites for the same company. You choose your state and can choose size shed or garage and see pricing.

I'll look up the site I am talking about and link it here so you k how the right one. All dealers have the same price though weather its the local corner guy at the car lot or the online dealer. The online guys were very help full...I just went with a local guy. The dealer gets 10% then the balance goes to carolina when they install it.

Good stuff man, your right can't beat that price at all. I'm happy for you. Also cool to see you getting your little one started early in the wood game

Reactions: clemsonfor
Status
Not open for further replies.