My Stackenpilezenhausen

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LLigetfa said:
I can't quite make out how that fencing comes into play. Is the pile wrapped with it to hold it together? The way I see it, as the two outside rows move, they will snag on tossed pieces in the middle and get jacked apart, hopefully not enough to topple the pile.

Thats to keep the rabbits out :lol:

I couldn't see the extension cord to plug the wire fence into - are you using wireless technology?

4 cords of elm, you're a better man than I! I run the other way when I see elm... :cheese:

gzecc said:
Whats the white piping? Is it for the runoff?

It's kindof a redneck beer bong and attaches to the beer keg in the house. Wendell has four
chairs so that it's the right height for drinking and sitting.

:)

northwinds said:
gzecc said:

It's kindof a redneck beer bong and attaches to the beer keg in the house. Wendell has four

:)

huh go figure brilliant

Wet1, I agree with the elm statement. What's your problem with elm? Splitting or the meager burning?

CarbonNeutral said:
I couldn't see the extension cord to plug the wire fence into - are you using wireless technology?

I have a solar panel built into the rubber roofing. You gotta be CarbonNeutral, ya know! :lol:

northwinds said:
gzecc said:

Well, actually, it is really a still disguised as a wood pile. Don't want those revenoors catching me!

Status
Not open for further replies.