Name your Wood shed??

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
doogiegh said:
bogydave said:
I call it "Dry Wood"
Especially today in the rain :)

What's the dimensions on the shed?? Good grief that's alotta wood!

8' X 48'
15 cord roughly. (when full)

billb3 said:
Love Shack (of course)

Splitsville

Vicarage

Old Oak Manor

Keep Out
You forgot "No Smoking!".

Bogydave just caused me to tack some Whitetail racks to my shed. Now I have to shoot a Moose in Connecticut!

jrcurto said:
Bogydave just caused me to tack some Whitetail racks to my shed. Now I have to shoot a Moose in Connecticut!

Maybe I should call the wood "moose nuggets" :)

Sugar Shack if you burn a lot of sugar maple and for all of us old farts who remember the song.

No shed here but I call the area where I process and stack "Woodland". Have even thought about putting up street signs between the stacks!

tfdchief said:
Sorry, but I call mine the "Wood Shed" :)

Guess I'm kind of unoriginal as well . . . I just have the "Wood Stove" (aka "Oslo") and the "Wood Shed."

I had a "Love Shack" sign I put on the camp I was living in after college . . . with my then girlfriend at the time . . . now wife . . . my parents were not impressed . . . I however was.

jrcurto said:

Sorry but pics or it didn't happen!! We want to see this shed too.. Pat

Status
Not open for further replies.