Natures Comfort

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

miodick

Apr 17, 2018
Hartland, Michigan
I am very disappointed with Natures Comfort, I have a NCB 250 that has a big hole rusted through the firebox and they have done nothing to help with the problem. I have had this six years now and as far as I am concerned it is now junk because it cannot be used. I have emailed them a few times and called them and they gave me a number to call about "warrantee" but have yet to hear from anybody other than a robot email when I called. It has bee two weeks and NOTHING! I sure as hell could never recommend this company to anybody as far as I am concerned they do not care about their customers or their product once it leaves their doors.

I'm sorry to hear about your problem. Do you have a dealer that can help get you up and running? Sometimes someone local with connections can really speed things up.

Last edited: