NC30 replacement parts?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

BobUrban

Minister of Fire
Jul 24, 2010
Central Michigan
just curious where I could get a rebuild kit or buy parts. Been burning in my 30 since 2012 without any issues but would like to have backup baffles, door and glass gasket and even glass on hand just in case. Would be nice to be NASCAR fast in the event of a catostophic failure such as ceramic breakage vs. waiting on a delivery.

Seems silly but I have been online for an hour and can not find diddly. Any help would be appreciated

Bob

Their website has parts. Not cheap!

Thank you.

Every summer/fall they put a rebuild kit with gaskets with glue and baffle boards on at a reduced price with free shipping.

Every summer/fall they put a rebuild kit with gaskets with glue and baffle boards on at a reduced price with free shipping.

Things have changed. All prices have been jacked up and include “free” shipping. Nc30 door gasket is now34$